Leed™ gold, WELL™ PLATINUM y WELL™ Health & safety
5 safe and sustainable floors with the highest level certifications.
Cadenza will obtain the LEED™ Gold certification thanks to its commitment to efficient materials and installations. The latest technologies and construction and habitability guidelines ensure that the building has the smallest carbon footprint possible.
The WELL™ seal ensures that aspects such as air and light quality, thermal and acoustic comfort, the greenery, and materials are analysed and certified. That way the building’s occupants can enjoy the highest level of physical, mental, and emotional health.
Well™ Platinum y Well™ Health & safety
- Wellness & confort
- Better water and energy footprint.
- Great connections and alternative transport services
- Sustainable design
- The outdoor leisure and meeting space features more than 35% plant covering.
- 85% of the regularly occupied spaces boast high-quality views.
- Improved indoor air quality.
- Cadenza saves 45% of water indoors and 56% outdoors, along with 32% energy savings thanks to its climate control systems and efficient energy and water measurement and monitoring design.
- This excellent location offers access to public transportation and different services within a 400 m radius.
- Cadenza boasts parking for more than 40 bicycles, with changing rooms and showers.
- 62% of the materials used in this project are reusable.
- Highly sustainable new materials: with environmental product declarations, eco-labels, VOC free…
- The improved ventilation system with active F9 and SFEG polarisation filters and measures to prevent cross-contamination ensure a high indoor air quality.
- Cadenza offers excellent drinking water quality in the offices and common areas.
- The building features optimum natural lighting levels in work areas, with no reflections or glare.
- The artificial circadian lighting provides visual balance that respects the natural cycle and decreases stress.
- The lush outdoor space is a great place to meet and relax.
- Real time temperature monitoring ensures ideal individual thermal comfort.
- Sound barriers and absorbent materials ensure acoustic comfort.
- Cadenza prioritises healthy nutrition with wholesome menus and vending machines offering organic products.
- The site uses only healthy building materials free of chemical compounds and harmful elements.
- The building’s safety measures protect against infectious diseases with contactless design for walkways and common areas.
- Mental health and wellbeing programs are available for employees.
The Aire Limpio® system reduces maintenance and energy costs with minimal environmental impact. Better indoor air quality is highly beneficial for employees, which positively impacts the company’s profitability.
Aire Limpio® air purification system
These systems eliminate up to 90% of tiny particles, micro-organisms, and VOCs suspended in the air.
These systems are specially designed to treat the air flow coming from ventilation and climate control devices, thereby reducing the risk of contamination due to chemical compounds and micro-organisms.
The Aire Limpio® algorithm continuously analyses the environmental pollution exposure data and provides an air quality index. The interface works on all types of screens: computers, iPads, mobile phones ,and so on.